Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Magician, Manifestation and an Unfortunately Late Post!

            Ahhhh!!  I am a day late in posting... and it KILLS me!  The hubs and I have been so busy tearing out carpet and demolishing our bathroom that I totally spaced blogging yesterday, not to mention the rest of the week.  I had every intention to share a deck review last week and it just didn't happen.  My apologies!  I will do my best to be more consistant in my blog posts once we are finished remodeling our home... Until then, I am still going to do my best to catch up with you here on the blog once a week, as close to Monday as humanly possible! 


            So... Card numero uno!  The MAGICIAN.  I love seeing this card come up in any spread.  To me the magician means skill, manifestation and bringing the power of the Universe, God, Goddess, Diety, whatever title resonates with your path, and bringing it into being in the physical world.  I look at the way the Magician is pointing with one hand to the universe and with the other hand to the earth.  This to me can mean nothing but manifestation.  It being card number one, it also is fairly early in the journey, so it also may mean learning a new skill or way of manifesting your dreams.  Try out new ways of manifesting, learning or just being spiritual in general.  Even, and  probably better, if you make it up!  

A lot of readers think of the Magician as a trickster, and while I can see that in some positions within a spread, that is not how this card comes through to me 9 times out of 10.  I see a forward motion and bringing the unthinkable into reality... MAGIC(K)!!!!

"The universe is saying:
Allow me to flow through you unrestricted, and you will see the greatest magic you have ever seen." 
 
 ~Klaus Joehle



             One more thing before I go...  I am absolutely STARVING to get together with all you witches!  I am thinking of trying to plan a retreat sometime soon.  Please leave your thoughts in the comments!  I would love to see if anyone would be interested in attending if I were to set things up, what you would be interested in doing whilst at said retreat and just any random thoughts in between!  What do you think???!!! 

 Thank you to all who are reading and sharing! Please comment and let me know if you have any questions, comments or critiques... I would love your feedback! You witches are my favorite!!

Love and Light to ALL!! 

~ Jonquil

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to The Magician card. I love how the different artists, writers, and YOU interpret this card. As for the retreat, I would love to meet you and the other lovelies in person if my work schedule/vacation time allows for it. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Thanks Rochelle, for the feedback! Let me know if there is anything specific you feel a witchy retreat should include!!

    ReplyDelete